Friday, January 13, 2006

Emma update...

Not much new to report. Emma is doing great. I've slowed down on the picture taking. This is Emma on her play mat. She likes it a lot . (Thanks again Laurie) Emma has a lot more awake time than before, except today, where she's sleeping a lot. I think she is starting to teeth. She has a bump on the top gum that feels and looks like a tooth is coming in. She's been sucking on her hand like crazy. The only problem is she's too young to hold a teething ring in her mouth.

Other than that she's doing great. She already is in size 6-9 month clothes. The clothes that just say 6 months are too small for her. I can't believe she is only 3 months old. I keep seeing little tiny babies that are older than her. I can tell they're older because they can hold up their head really well, and control they're arms really well, but they are half the size of Emma. According to the bathroom scale, (which could easily be wrong) She weighs between 15 and 17 pounds. It's great that she's so big and healthy, but I wish she would fit in her clothes a little bit longer. Posted by Picasa

No comments: